Exceptional photographers wanted for world travel
The Ship's Photographer is looking for experienced Portrait Photographers to work as part of our photo teams on board P&O Cruises and Cunard cruise lines. A good understanding of DSLRs is desirable, along with a proven track record in a retail / sales environment.
Our ships offer travel experiences all around the world in a fun, fast paced, five star photographic environment, working with like-minded professionals. Contracts range from six to nine months (depending on assignment), with the opportunity to gain professional BIPP accreditation while on board.
Working on board a cruise ship is unlike any career ashore. Working as an on board photographer is more than just a job – it’s a lifestyle. For many people it is a great experience working with a diverse team in exotic locations and earning a rewarding salary. It’s hard work, but also great fun!
Photographer: Working as part of the photography team, you should be proactive, customer focused and always striving to improve. Duties include capturing and retailing professional quality images and associated products to enhance the holiday experience of our cruise passengers, while maximizing photo revenue opportunities.
- Diploma, A Level, HND, professional accreditation, BA(Hons), BSc(Hons) or equivalent in Photography
- And / Or 1 year of industry experience
- Fit & Healthy (emergency duty responsibilities)
- Fluent in English (knowledge of German desirable)
- If selected for an interview, this will take place via Skype
Salary & Benefits
- Photographer competitive rate, plus commission
- Free meals and accommodation
- (Photographer - twin en-suite shared)
- International travel
- Develop skills in Wedding, Portrait and Activity Photography
- Develop skills in video, DVD editing and mini-lab printing
- Potential for fast track progression
- Use of passenger & crew facilities
- Crew discount for on board purchases
- Gain professional photography accreditation